Yes, I love that you are making a commitment to yourself, to be your best self, for your family, for your community and growing your business in the same way.
You are Amazing !
You are setting yourself above most other people to have a beautiful life that you love, with energy everyday, sleeping like a baby at night. So I have a special godie for you.
Rock Yourself To Sleep Ritual
The seven steps to take every night before bedtime
- Take warm bath or put your feet into a hot little tab of water to help you bring all the energy that is up in your head from all the stress down to your feet.
- Drink a half cup of tart cherry juice about 2 hours before, because it helps in the natural production of melatonin that helps you sleep. It does have some natural fruit sugars, but you can balance it with a little bit of quality fat with your meal and it could be olive oil on a dressing.
- Open your windows, and let fresh air in, that will help you to clean the energy in your bedroom and prepare you to have a good night sleep
- Stretch your body, and allow yourself to recognize how you are feeling physically. Few minutes stretching helps you to relieve any built-up tension or stress and lets your body know it’s time to start winding down.
- Journal your day, write down three things that went well that day and three things that didn’t. When you write down what went well each day, it keeps you from dwelling on what went wrong and also helps you appreciate the progress you are making. You can think of this as an exercise in gratitude, to remind yourself to be thankful for all you have. On the flip side, there is value in acknowledging what went wrong. Taking a step back to see what can be improved allows you to make tweaks before brewing problems boil over into full-fledged disasters.Seeing how you can make small improvements each day will help you course-correct early on. Therefore it is very important to make time to both acknowledge the good and recognize the bad.
- Make a to-do list, to have a clear sense of what your tomorrow looks like. A clear and concise to-do list ensures you wake up with a purpose and doing it before bed will set your mind at ease you won’t toss and turn, worrying about what you need to do the next day. Making a list before bed gives your subconscious a chance to ruminate on ideas throughout the night.
- Meditate yourself to sleep, meditation helps you relax your body, release tension and place you in a peaceful state in which you're more likely to fall asleep. It also help you control and redirect the racing thoughts that often lead to insomnia. Meditation helps you shorten the time it takes to fall asleep and increases the quality of your sleep quality.
You can sit or lay down and all need to do is simply focus on your natural inhaling and exhaling of your breath. Have your focus on the area between your upper lip and your nostrils as the air comes in and out. If your mind start wandering around, you simply return your attention to the breath. And keep going until you feel tired and want to sleep.